Skip to main content

Part 2: Dr. Rani Kilde Wrote a Book That Included the Gangstalking Training Manual Which Describes What is Happening to Me. Oh and Then She Died Soon After, of Course.

Here is one of the many sources for Chapter 18 of Rani Kilde's book. 

 Next this training manual discusses the surveillance. It is not done because the target is engaged in crimes, it is done to set up the operations and psychologically torture the victim of these crimes by letting them know they are under surveillance 24/7. For years targets wonder what the hell that could be about as they are not terrorists, not doing criminal activity, are a good person and if we complain to police they do not allow us to file police reports and most certainly do not help us. Instead they use wording to attempt to make us look crazy without any investigation being done. Some cops don't know about this but are told the target is mentally ill. Cops will also act as if they have the capabilities to diagnose mental illness when they are not psychiatrists, mental health nurse practitioners or psychologists, yea I did leave social workers out for a good reason. The police now will bring a social worker with them when a target calls about harassment, usually a young and inexperienced one. When I ask why the cop says something like, "We don't believe your stories." I began wearing a body camera to document those stories they don't believe. Some people at city hall and the Boise Police department know the stories I tell are true. These cops in Boise think they are very clever when the opposite is true, they are violating my rights as a citizen and facilitating crimes in the community. Many crimes have been committed against me including by the BPD. They work with criminals to subcontract them for harassment operations, but some are on government payrolls or work for security contractors.Community policing has as a compartmentalized component harassment operations to psychologically torture targets, then they use the true stories about these crimes to slander and libel them for discrediting.



This is an overview of their program and seems to be from the UK due to the wording. This program is being done all over the world and has been adapted for each country. They used existing infrastructure of police departments and other agencies, added agencies, hired government contractors, use corporations, universities and have encouraged funding for community policing programs also used for the harassment infrastructure.

Surveillance is the foundation of all operations. Both community-based agent (CBA) visual surveillance and advanced electronic surveillance are used. This chapter will cover only local agent visual surveillance. Your local lead agent will schedule surveillance watches for each target in that community. Every target will have at least one CBA watching them (at) all times, even while at home and asleep. Each CBA surveillance team will be given a cell phone number for reporting target actions and movement to the local Control Center (CC).

At the Civic Plaza Apartments I observed equipment being placed in a motorhome next door in what I call the St. Lukes Trailer Park (also truck stop) where all kinds of harassment went on. A couple of the people doing the unloading of equipment that was in black cases into the motorhome that sat in the parking lot all winter without anyone living in it were familiar to me. One of them in particular came to the apartment the very night I moved in, knocked on my door stating he had a delivery for the woman who lived there before me. He had nothing with him, not even an envelope. Then Jehovah's Witnesses which are one of the religious groups used for gangstalking showed up, without pamphlets indication a LARP. I knew that night they were involved in surveillance and harassment. At that point I should have left that apartment building, but by staying I got a massive amount of evidence of the harassment program.

One of the indicators of who it was that put the equipment in that motorhome is the trucks I recognized as G4S vehicles, these right here to the left. G4S is a government contractor trying to look like they just supply security guards which has been involved in some "things" all over the world. Those vehicles are now replaced and they changed their Google search picture to not include the trucks, LMAO. That picture came from the one below from their old Google search ad. I already knew about them due to being at their building where they rent office space several times, saw the G4S but did not know what they were. I do now. So, the guys who had been harassing me, doing surveillance and then the vehicles points to G4S.

I have PTSI and went to see a psychologist. My goal was to learn how to efficiently continue fighting for justice while continually being traumatized, you know, cope well with it all, LOL, like that is at all possible. But, it's my goal, LOL.

I was sabotaged by office staff, then later all the staff left, only the owner was still there. It was right next door to G4S and there were people who would go up and down the elevator when I did acting creepy. I have gone by there looking for those trucks they are gone. Odd things would happen such as a semi-truck parking in the middle of the busy road, in the turning lane as I got to the building and a guy walking down the street covering up his head as he went by me.


One night at 10 PM there was painting going on in the parking lot, this is a typical harassment, doing something like that late at night making noise to cause problems with sleep and my windows were opened, they all know I'm chemically sensitive. Who would do that?  A corporation involved in gangstalking for the government and a contractor who belongs to Infragard. I called the house supervisor at St. Lukes to ask WTH? He acted as if he was clueless which he probably was. They mainly use the maintenance staff to coordinate these kinds of things in buildings of all kinds, gardening grounds, etc. That keeps it compartmentalized and the guys all laugh like junior high kids while doing it and think they are important and clever, you know like all sociopaths.

The conversation with the house supervisor turned to that motorhome which had the equipment in it and my question of why was it just sitting there all winter without anyone using it, why were people just allowed to come and go doing all kinds of crap that makes noise and at that time why was there a trailer just sitting there with no vehicle piling up garbage under it? Why doesn't anyone ever notice the drug network operating on that property and at Civic Plaza?

Within 20 minutes a car shows up at the motorhome, then a weaponized fire alarm went off at the apartments. This was done often at those apartments and I believe I observed this happening on another property yesterday. Others have reported weaponized fire alarms as I call them. The fire trucks showed up. I went outside to get the license plate of the car that showed up, most of the time when a fire alarm went off there just like most of the other tenants I did not bother to go outside. The so called security guard contractor for that property made a show which was interesting never having seen him before. The office staff and headquarters kept saying they had security guards and security cameras. The security guards had their services cut and were not even walking the floors one time a night and the cameras were not being monitored or even looked at later unless there was a significant event they wanted to check on. Oh but the office staff lied and said they were looking at them daily.

There are more actions than these, the purpose of reporting what the target is doing in their operation planning and coordinating, it is not real surveillance, it is not law enforcement activity. The targets are called non-investigative subjects. We are targets of the deep state and the worldwide oligarchy, our own infrastructure has been rearranged and recreated in order for them to control dissenters, activists, would be politicians, whistleblowers, journalists, those who have pissed off a powerful person or corporation and truth tellers. They do this to former intelligence, politicians, government agency staff or FBI who are whistleblowing as well.

Actions to be reported include, but are not limited to:

Target turns lights on to start the day.


Cue ARMY of Weaponized Morons, the target is awake. My sleep and wake times were random making their operations harder when at the Civic Plaza.  


Target uses toilet or shower

Two of my neighbors would go into the bathroom when I went in mine and flush toilet repeatedly, but it was mainly the one upstairs.

Target exits 


There are many tactics they use which are enter/exit. This is all done to sensitize and freak out the target and keep them in an emotionally high alerted state. The target goes out of their home and the gangstalker goes out of theirs, same with returning. They even used children for this and much of their other idiotic crap.  This is done with doors, elevators, stairs, store entrances, intersections, parking lots and they use cars, target backs out of parking spot, they are sitting there waiting and back up simultaneously almost causing an accident. Lots of dangerous things are done that have nearly caused accidents in parking lots, while driving including yesterday at a park here in Boise Idaho. At the downtown library observers would sit close by me, when I started to get ready to leave they would hurry to pack up their things and leave before me. It happened daily for months until I moved against a wall. Then they began placing an exit observer in a spot they knew I would have to pass upon leaving who did the same leaving hurriedly routine as I left. One day rather than continue down the stairs I stopped in front of him watching, he looked up like, oh crap and stopped. Busted, he stopped sitting in that spot daily.


Target drives away


Having been forced to live in a vehicle by the gangstalking, the Boise Police not doing their jobs and the severe lack of affordable housing having been intentionally engineered here is a way for them to force targets into a continual situation of constant attack. When I first began parking my vehicle for the night vehicles did lots of odd things, still do. I got up early, in the morning I got ready for the day and put things away while a car was parked behind me three or four cars back in the middle of the road with one headlight on and one off. This went on daily for months. That car would follow me unless I took a long time, then they would drive off and wait for me to drive off and get on my ass. After a couple blocks they would drop back and a pickup truck would then ride my ass. If I went towards State Street they followed me a while and blocked me, doing maneuvers designed to cause an accident. Sometimes other vehicles showed up and did an FBI box which is the surrounding of the target's vehicle to slow them down, prevent lane changes and causing accidents, if that happens they all report the target was at fault. Cameras are the only protection and it stopped when I got them. This is domestic terrorism and I was terrorized by my own country and I believe it was for daring to use the First Amendment. I have a long list of reasons someone could have had me put on a list. Liars are very easy to find because the United States is held together with lies.

They also have others cars start up and leave at the same time I do.  Cops do that and also will park on the street, drive by me all the time, park in the parking lot across from where I park at night, drive by and turn on crosswalk lights and on and on. 


Target arrives at work, or

Target shops or visits any other establishment or location.
Target arrives home


I am not working, they anticipate where I go and set up their little operations as I arrive, leave, go in a store, come out of a store, etc. They have people who show up when I do and pull into parking spots around me. When I back out they dangerously go fast to get out before me nearly causing an accident. Yesterday two women showed While I shop they move cars used to preserve parking spots and replace them with all red cars just outside the doorway. This is called color harassment.

Yesterday in the park system I experience two women doing parking harassment. I had to move due to safety, then as I drove off a man yelled to me I was a crazy driver, but no crazy driving on my part was happening. When I parked at the new spot an elderly man came and parked behind me, leave just as I was getting ready to leave my car, probably some community policing volunteer after these perpetrators of a crime against me contacted them to lie. Where I parked which caused me to have to walk carrying a heavy backpack to get to my destination was the reason for running me out of my original parking spot. Upon coming back they had put about half of the cars parked backwards on the little street. It is interesting when these little moronic operations are going on the massive bike cops, community volunteers patrolling on bikes or the old farts in carts patrol are never around. 


Target eats meal, at home or in restaurant



They send people into a restaurant to cause problems to make eating difficult or miserable for the target. I have had substances placed in food at three different restaurants in Boise and where I lived.

Target engages in sexual activity



There are is no man having sex with me, but men in Boise have practiced coming up to me and putting their hands on my body over and over. This happened often at the Downtown Boise Library, not problem for the staff, their only problem is the victim of these assaults complaining about them.

Target turns lights off at the end of the day



Lights go off and noise campaign begins. At the Civic Plaza Apartments the person upstairs from me would then go in the bathroom and flush the toilet several times, slam drawers and cupboards, then go in the kitchen to do the same activity. The person above me would also run into the bedroom jump up and slam down on the floor over and over and run something, probably a vacuum cleaner around the floor in a manner to make lots of noise. The upstairs noise campaign would be coordinated at a particular time, 10 PM, midnight with someone staying in the St. Lukes Trailer Park next door, both starting up at the same exact time.

One day I went upstairs to find a man who was a known gangstalker who lived in the building with that woman and there were several vacuums in that apt. I did not knock on the door just went upstairs to record where the noise was coming from. Suddenly they got quiet. Cell phones and the cameras in the hallway are used to track where the target is. Most likely they notified them, they ceased their activity and opened the door suddenly. She claimed to have just moved in and he claimed to be helping her with vacuum cleaners, why so many? Having never seen who lived there before I do not know when she moved in, but the woman who was there had been participating in gangstalking, I would leave my apartment and she would get into the elevator and go downstairs. If I went to a floor upstairs the known gangstalkers would come out of their apartments and walk by. These are all crimes done by scumbags.

Target turns light on in the middle of the night

I stopped turning the lights on and varied my sleep/awake cycles so they would have problems planning. There were people doing things often on the roof of the building next door. I assumed that had to do with surveillance cameras to detect lights on and other things. If I went to the window with a towel on my head then someone would be in the lobby later with a towel on her head. The only way they could have figured out that mimic harassment would be cameras across on the roof, cameras in my apartment or equipment for seeing through walls which is a real thing.



Target travels out of town


I never did this, but after leaving Alaska ended up in a hotel in Washington state, immediately the room next to me filled up with so many people the hotel should not have allowed it and they began to party. Same story across the hallway. This would happen in Alaska when I stayed in hotels but at that point in time I knew nothing about government contractors or harassment programs. The police in SeaTac WA were not involved and came to tell those people to knock it off. There was a man who went to the apartment next to me to tell them he had paid for the room and they were supposed to be doing this or that. He was their handler. Also in Washington I knew nothing about the government harassment. I believe I saw that man in Boise running a car alongside me with DRT box or Stingray (cell site simulator) antennas on the car, wires running into the back seat where equipment sat.  The most likely reason he was doing this was to cause my cell phone to broadcast it's IMSI number and it's electronic serial number (ESN) so they could monitor my phone in real time for the harassment program and possibly in preparation for the operation they were setting up to run against Shawn Christy. As soon as I turned my cell phone camera on he slammed on his breaks and went into a large parking lot to prevent documentation. He was Asian, driving a sedan type car which may have been a rental. The whole scenario was very short so hard to get lots of details, but it was strange. This was right after I got a new cell phone from a new carrier.

I can add lots to that list such as, Target goes for a walk, Target rides bicycle, Target is walking towards a particular intersection (in my case especially Front and Capital).  The Boise Police would drive two cops cars through that intersection every time I walked towards it for months.

Some of these observations will be performed by the Electronic Corps (EC), but CBA’s should attempt to make and report as many detailed observations of target activity as possible. The reason such detail is necessary is that the punishment phase of active surveillance requires that supervisors customize each punishment action to match the personality of (the) target, and the need to make each punishment action appear to be “life’s normal breaks.”
One important punishment function of surveillance is to sensitize the target. Targets are never told they are under surveillance or being punished. Instead, close, active surveillance and other activities, happening far to frequently to be written off as “life’s normal breaks,” will eventually cause the target to realize they are under surveillance and punishment.
As a community-based agent (CBA), you will be given specific instruction(s) on exactly when, where, and how to carry out punishment actions. As long as you carry out punishment instructions exactly as given, there is no way the target will be believed if they complain, and you will not be exposed to risk of action by law enforcement.


This punishment is done due to retaliation for doing something right. This is a psychopathic, narcissistic program designed by people who I would consider to be less than human, dangerous and criminal. They need to be in prison. When we finally have a Nuremberg type trials some of them need to be put to death. There are so many participating and so many allowing it that the prisons would not hold them all.

The Army of Weaponized Morons, America's brownshirts all sent out to harm good people, commit crimes and then are protected by law enforcement.

"... there is no way the target will be believed if they complain."

That is likely a main reason they only select police officers under a certain IQ level. The other reason is highly intelligent people have huge senses of justice and are less likely to believe BS.


How well the punishment actions work depends on how accurate and complete your reports are in many situations(. The) Control Center (CC) acquires access to properties or apartments immediately next to the target’s homes or apartments. Because EC (Electronic Corps) has through-the-wall surveillance and punishment equipment, they will be reporting target activity along with community-based agents. In a typical setup, CBA’s may be posted in a parked car where the target’s home or apartment can be observed overnight, for example.


"Control Center (CC) acquires access to properties or apartments immediately next to the target’s homes or apartments."

This was reported to several agencies, Steadfast Management company and the Boise Police Department, but they either ignored me or acted like I was crazy. 


This was reported to several agencies, the management company and the Boise Police Department, but they either ignored me or acted like I was crazy. These people here are so stupid and did the gangstalking so heavily it was very obvious. The people they use are low intelligence loser types, they are not agents but instead bullies getting paid like the scumbags who work for the mafia to hurt people. They are chosen because they can't tell the difference between right and wrong, it isn't just their sociopathic brains, but also their low intellect.  If these crimes are going on in your city the mayor is like a mafia boss. The key is when he is told about it he acts like a dumb guy and you are crazy at the same time.

The Civic Plaza Apartments where I lived have a parking garage under them. It is the parking for the courthouse next door which is owned by the same management company, Steadfast Mangement. Yes, the courthouse in Boise is even privatized. The building is very dangerous because they allowed these scumbags and a drug ring to operate in that parking lot and the St. Lukes Trailer park next door. It was also dangerous due to two stairwells that went down into the parking lot on the property, one of them was quite a distance from the buildings. For a long time they could access the stairwells and then go to the second floor of the building and then access any floor by elevator or stairs. On top of that there were druggie and drunken homeless in the stairwells. They finally locked the doors to everything. One could not walk up the stairs to get into the building, just down them. and the doors on the second floor were supposed to be locked, but I saw people coming in, the maintenance department was compromised which is how they set up leaks and get into the target's apartment.

There were massive numbers of what I called observers parked in the part of the parking lot under the building my apartment was in. The first day as I was moving in a gangstalker that was known to me was in a car playing loud music, he did not live there. He had been seen with two other guys by myself several times, at various places doing harassment. They are young, I am now 63, they would appear then come over and ask me for a date and other strange things. Very creepy. Do they work for G4S? Lots of rough looking characters hung out in that garage right there under the building and they would park their cars to hold a certain spot for a guy who was clearly a handler. I started going to the store at all hours as there is a 24 hour grocery store across the street and I wanted my schedule to widely vary to prevent them from being able to plan the harassment. Those people were in the parking lot all night.

Allied Security had the contract for parking lot security. They allowed this, Steadfast Management and the Boise Police Department allowed it. Allied is the security contractor used for the library I was thrown out of, guess they don't like the truth being told and decided to assist the city employees in slandering me. They did nothing about the harassment at the library and disappeared just like BPD whenever some putrid loser was coming to do some op.

There were people in that building who were terrified to even come out of their apartments for good reason. No one got what they were paying rent for, then they raised the rent. IT told the Boise Police there was a massive amount of criminal activity, that I was being harassed and there was a drug ring. They chose to act like I was crazy, did nothing, would not allow me to file police reports. Then there was a murder.

"Because EC (Electronic Corps) has through-the-wall surveillance and punishment equipment..."

The punishing equipment causes severe tinnitus, headaches and they cook people with microwaves and other directed energy weapons. These kinds of things are not done in a country that really has a Constitution or Bill of Rights such as the United States is said to, they are not done in a country that has liberty and justice and they are not done in a country of laws. No, these things are done in totalitarian countries by brutal regimes. That is what we have become.  The corporations, the oligarchy, the powerful are now pronouncing that particular people are to be punished in an extrajudicial way from secret lists. It only takes two liars to get someone on a list. The governors of the states are involved in selecting the targets and organized harassment of myself began in Alaska under Sarah Palin. 

In this setup, the CBA in the car may be instructed to call, using walkie-talkie-style cell phones, another CBA (or team) waiting or patrolling by car nearby to follow the target, or, you may be assigned to follow the target yourself. You will receive instructions from your local center as to following the target.
Targets in transit may be either covertly or visibly followed. When in doubt, hang back a bit, and contact the center for instructions, as targets in transit can present many unanticipated situations. The Center will always have the target’s position monitored, so if a target gives the CBA the slip, it will assign other appropriate community based agents to pick up the target at the earliest opportunity. Be sure to notify (the Control Center) immediately if you lose the target.
When applying the visible following of a target, making the target uncomfortable because of your presence, you will be given instructions as to when to break off the following. Another CBA or CBA team may pick up the visible following, but once you have broken away, they advise that you are clear and ready for the next assignment.


They track us with our cell phone GPS, they can also put devices on cars for tracking, use cameras at intersections, use aircraft and more. If they are overtly following holding a camera up will cause them to drop back. They then start showing up with no license plates and papers in their windows too small to read or nothing in the window. Before the car I walked or rode a bike a lot, they wanted me to know they were following me with the cars, clearly. They would even pull over and wait for me to go for a while, then drive down a bit before me and park again. Long lines of cars all with their headlights on would go by and the first car would flash their headlights at me.

This is generally what goes on in the United States, it is a worldwide program. The origins are very old, but now with the technology they can monitor everything and use directed energy weapons to torture the target.


There are a lot of people who need to be in prison and are traitors to this country. This is terrorism, there is no other way of describing it, organized terrorism. It is a way for them to hide what was done in the past by many countries, imprisoning political prisoners and torturing them. They are doing that, but in a different way using technology. The worst of us are torturing the best of us to keep the population from find out the truths we tell. 

Gangstalking was done in New Mexico due to my contacting the FBI about drug dealing cops and I reported Medicaid fraud at a hospital. I do not know if that was a localized criminal gang type gangstalking, but cops were involved or if it was the federal government. In both of these cases the crimes were way worse than I knew about. There may have been gangstalking in Washington State due to accidents which were intentionally caused. I do not know if this was predatory criminals, perhaps an ex or some of it random. A cop in Puyallup would not allow my information in an accident report after a man intentionally caused a fender bender, it was very odd. He was later shown to have huge issues. There was also some odd stuff in southern California, including Mormons, car issues and noise campaign issues at an apartment an agency put me in. It was in Alaska, starting in Nome when the full program began, if it had been going on before. That was around the time the feds went around to communities to talk them into cooperating and promised them they could put people they did not like on lists, 2004-5. I had the PTSI meltdown in November of 2005 after unconscionable psychological abuse for 18 months by some really sick people. It then continued and got worse everywhere I have gone. In Boise Idaho it has been the worse, an indicator of immorality in the population and leadership.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karen Melton-Stewart Former NSA Analyst Msg to Law Enforcement on Their Participation in Gangstalking

At this point pretty much all of the government agencies local, state and federal are infiltrated. This is the result of 9/11 which was used to pass the Patriot Act, the NSA, HLS, FBI, DOJ, CIA, JTTF Fusion Centers, military intelligence and the infiltration of all agencies by the CIA. These are old tactics they use with the addition of electronics for tracking/surveillance and directed energy weapons. The gangstalking tactics have been used by NAZI SS, STASI, KGB and CIA. Our CIA and military has used these tactics in other countries in a psychological war on the population in order to overthrow governments in particular countries. They are going after their own citizens and this has gone on for decades.  Part of this is being done for experimental reasons and part of it is to go after journalists, influencers, activists, truth tellers, whistleblowers, enemies of the powerful to destroy their lives and prevent influence on the population. At least 60% of us are women, intelligent,

WMD CST, Idaho National Guard Had An Odd MMS Group Text on My Phone. George Webb Depleted Uranium/Cargo Ships. Co-inky-dinks Aplenty

I wrote this the first part of July and never posted it. I was gangstalked at the Interfaith Sanctuary and then trapped in my storage place which I now believe was not a happy acicdent, but an engineered event to attempt to set me up. Below is a video of just part of the conversation. The complaint about this incident was filed by myself last summer at the Boise Police Oversight office, then crickets. Recently I requested the report which of course will exonerate the cop. He may have been set up by being told lies etc. or he may be part of the whole thing. One way of knowing this was a set up is there were other odd things going on at the storage place and that they promised to post an emergency number. Recently I had to walk by the place and there is no emergency number posted anywhere. This begins the part I wrote last summer. I was homeless and spent lots of time at the library. Right after I would arrive an older man would get up and walk away with his cell phone, th

Flow Charts Describing the Government/Contractor Gangstalking Structure from Targeted Justice

I am not just homeless but also a targeted individual. One of their goals for disruption, discrediting and to kill of off early is to make us homeless, that gives them access to do their psychological torture operations, in homeless shelters, when we sleep in a car on the street, in libraries, while we are walking, if we stay in a hotel and while making purchases in Infraguard member stores. The federal government has a data base for tracking the homeless to help them gather information on targets for their street theater, vehicle harassment, etc. The police have direct access to the homeless so psychological torture from the police is used, they show up at soup kitchens, parks, homeless shelters, the police just park wherever I do and menace me, harass me at laundromats, then don't do their jobs when crimes are reported against a target. They block housing which at this point in time is easy due to the intentional creation of high rents and little to no affordable