Skip to main content

Karen Melton-Stewart Former NSA Analyst Msg to Law Enforcement on Their Participation in Gangstalking


At this point pretty much all of the government agencies local, state and federal are infiltrated. This is the result of 9/11 which was used to pass the Patriot Act, the NSA, HLS, FBI, DOJ, CIA, JTTF Fusion Centers, military intelligence and the infiltration of all agencies by the CIA. These are old tactics they use with the addition of electronics for tracking/surveillance and directed energy weapons. The gangstalking tactics have been used by NAZI SS, STASI, KGB and CIA. Our CIA and military has used these tactics in other countries in a psychological war on the population in order to overthrow governments in particular countries. They are going after their own citizens and this has gone on for decades.  Part of this is being done for experimental reasons and part of it is to go after journalists, influencers, activists, truth tellers, whistleblowers, enemies of the powerful to destroy their lives and prevent influence on the population. At least 60% of us are women, intelligent, well educated, strong, outspoken women.

Throughout the targeted individual community we all tell similar stories of the interactions we have with police. The reason for the problems is they are a part of the network of cointelpro stalking and harassment. The local police have two main duties, one is to never allow the target to file police reports about the crimes being committed against them and the other is whenever a target tells them about the crimes being committed against them by the state police red squad (intelligence unit), NSA, Fusion Center, security contractor etc. they always say we are mentally ill. They never do an investigation when we file complaints against police, generally they just put the complaint into a file and do nothing with it. I found out this happened in Boise when I did a public records request, then they threw a one page report together at the Office of Police "Oversight."

We tell the same stories all over the world because this program is not confined to the United States and when we move to other countries it starts up in them as well. There are security contractors which operate worldwide such as G4S and Lockheed Martin is believed to have most of the gangstalking contracts in the United States. In Boise both G4S and their partner Signal 88 have been involved in crimes against myself. 

The local police may participate in breaking into the homes of targets to do strange things, generally they just compromise staff at apartments to let them into people's homes. In my case Boise Police have run cars at me, wait at intersections until I am in the middle of a crosswalk and then run a car in front of me. They park on streets, two cars, two cops where I was walking while homeless. When I came out of the underground transit center they parked two cop cars and two cops stood and stared at me. After I filed a complaint about an abusive cop who made false accusations against me they began having cop cars go by every day as I walked to a homeless shelter, along with other harassment called street theater. Sometimes they parked in front of the shelter and stood to glare at me as I went by. They started going to the shelter often, but did not seem to be doing much of anything. They came to a laundromat and harassed me, but allowed drug dealers all around the shelter on a daily basis where people were struggling to get clean and sober. 

The apartments I live in are dangerous as has been demonstrated by the large amount of crime and I told Boise Police about that not long before a multiple stabbing murder of a man, there are also drugs being marketed on this property. I have been heavily gangstalked here by residents, staff and people who are allowed to come in from the outside. It has gotten better, but not stopped most likely due to my own efforts to expose the individuals involved.

There are apartments around me which are not being lived in used to stage gangstalking,  this is something reported by a large number of people all over the country. I live in subsidized housing, section 8 and section 42. The programs are being abused by the perpetrators of these crimes in our government and this is one of the reasons there is not enough affordable housing. Five apartments around me have been used for gangstalking and much street theater has been put on since I informed Idaho Housing Finance Corporation about this, but of course they did absolutely nothing and allow people to go homeless so crimes can be committed against one woman.

I was not allowed to file a police report about the harassment at the Civic Plaza Apartments because the Boise Police Department is a part of the cointelpro stalking and harrassment program, it is a network of agencies and corporations and often city hall/mayors use it to attack political enemies.
The foot soldiers used to do the harassment are generally tied to security contractors and Neighborhood Watch programs run by city halls and/or police. The funding for these community watch programs often comes from FEMA.

When my suitcase with my files for civil cases was stolen by staff and minions at the Interfaith Sanctuary, a homeless shelter in Boise Idaho I had to aggressively demand the Boise Police do an investigation and the director of the shelter lied about what happened. When I was nearly killed by a gangstalker running a car at me before I knew it was gangstalking they dragged their feet so I could never file a report.

Does anyone in law enforcement know anything about the Constitution or Bill of Rights? It would seem the answer is no. 

Whistleblower Karen Melton-Stewart a former NSA analyst who is a targeted individual wrote the document below. I will be posting more of her work. She was workplace bullied and more when her work was stolen and given to a woman who was sleeping with male supervisors so she could get the promotion and credit owed to Karen. They went after her career, gangstalked her and she is also attacked by directed energy weapons. Our country is doing this to good people, which has allowed the psychopaths to fully capture the United States. I salute Karen Stewart's courage.






Thank you Karen Stewart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WMD CST, Idaho National Guard Had An Odd MMS Group Text on My Phone. George Webb Depleted Uranium/Cargo Ships. Co-inky-dinks Aplenty

I wrote this the first part of July and never posted it. I was gangstalked at the Interfaith Sanctuary and then trapped in my storage place which I now believe was not a happy acicdent, but an engineered event to attempt to set me up. Below is a video of just part of the conversation. The complaint about this incident was filed by myself last summer at the Boise Police Oversight office, then crickets. Recently I requested the report which of course will exonerate the cop. He may have been set up by being told lies etc. or he may be part of the whole thing. One way of knowing this was a set up is there were other odd things going on at the storage place and that they promised to post an emergency number. Recently I had to walk by the place and there is no emergency number posted anywhere. This begins the part I wrote last summer. I was homeless and spent lots of time at the library. Right after I would arrive an older man would get up and walk away with his cell phone, th

Flow Charts Describing the Government/Contractor Gangstalking Structure from Targeted Justice

I am not just homeless but also a targeted individual. One of their goals for disruption, discrediting and to kill of off early is to make us homeless, that gives them access to do their psychological torture operations, in homeless shelters, when we sleep in a car on the street, in libraries, while we are walking, if we stay in a hotel and while making purchases in Infraguard member stores. The federal government has a data base for tracking the homeless to help them gather information on targets for their street theater, vehicle harassment, etc. The police have direct access to the homeless so psychological torture from the police is used, they show up at soup kitchens, parks, homeless shelters, the police just park wherever I do and menace me, harass me at laundromats, then don't do their jobs when crimes are reported against a target. They block housing which at this point in time is easy due to the intentional creation of high rents and little to no affordable