Skip to main content

Former NSA Analyst Karen Melton Stewart's Article, 'American Zeretzung' Describes Eloquently What I Have Been Fighting and Trying to Educate People About

Very appropriately Karen Melton Stewart publishes 'American Zersetzung' in Activist Post, the very activity that gets so many of us on a terrorist targeting list. Journalism, real journalism, as in using independently researched and investigated facts and our own experiences rather than press releases is considered terrorism now. Anyone who tells the truth for instance on Facebook is soon to be booted.

She discusses the bad luck that begins to happen to targets of what is commonly called gangstalking, a bad name for it as gangs are not involved in it, but stalking is. These programs to disrupt and destroy the lives of those who are among the most ethical in the country go by many names,  government cointelpro 2, government harassment programs, cause stalking, American Zersetzung. Workplace bullying is a component of the program and why this type of organized harassment is so prevalent in the United States and the oligarchy refuses to allow laws passed against it.

She describes how we are surrounded by rude people. Yes, I am surrounded by rude, ignorant, crazy people all acting out little skits and lying their asses off, 24/7 and now I am posting videos of them. There is a very large component of the population in Boise Idaho who participate in this very disturbing behavior. They are recruited with lies, making them feel important, giving them money or something they want, helping them with problems, etc. There is no way in hell they could get me to to commit the crimes a huge number of people commit against me, I am not an idiot for one thing nor am I sociopathic.

They use the crazy part as a cover to make the target feel bad about complaining about their abuse and harassment. The whole damn apartment complex I just left was filled to the brim with these lying crazy bastards. My history of working with mentally ill legal offenders taught me the mental illness is not the main factor in mitigating the sentence for their crimes, it's one main question, did they know what they were doing was wrong at the time. The answer for the people where I lived is clearly, yes they knew what they did was wrong, but they did it to get something they wanted due to sociopathic characteristics. For the most part these were people with addictions and personality disorders who needed to be prosecuted for their participation in the harassment program orchestrated against me.

"Then they start talking about people seeming to be following them, but always strangers, and seemingly various people, but the odd behavior of these strangers is exactly the same. How can that be? Almost choreographed. Seemingly play acting for your friend’s benefit.  And saying things that touch on issues and conversations that are private and unique to your friend.  Wild coincidence? How often is that possible?"

It is constant. 


Yes, those coincidences over and over and over. I watch a video and then it is played out later that day or the next day. Sometimes they did it in the form of a group texting on my phone which I had nothing to do with. Other coincidences are weaponized fire alarms, odd phone calls, noise campaigns, two cop cars always going by at a particular intersection...I could go on for days, but they often occur right after I write, say or do something they don't like. In other words they are signaling to me that I have just done the right thing.

'American “Zersetzung'



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karen Melton-Stewart Former NSA Analyst Msg to Law Enforcement on Their Participation in Gangstalking

At this point pretty much all of the government agencies local, state and federal are infiltrated. This is the result of 9/11 which was used to pass the Patriot Act, the NSA, HLS, FBI, DOJ, CIA, JTTF Fusion Centers, military intelligence and the infiltration of all agencies by the CIA. These are old tactics they use with the addition of electronics for tracking/surveillance and directed energy weapons. The gangstalking tactics have been used by NAZI SS, STASI, KGB and CIA. Our CIA and military has used these tactics in other countries in a psychological war on the population in order to overthrow governments in particular countries. They are going after their own citizens and this has gone on for decades.  Part of this is being done for experimental reasons and part of it is to go after journalists, influencers, activists, truth tellers, whistleblowers, enemies of the powerful to destroy their lives and prevent influence on the population. At least 60% of us are women, intelligent,

WMD CST, Idaho National Guard Had An Odd MMS Group Text on My Phone. George Webb Depleted Uranium/Cargo Ships. Co-inky-dinks Aplenty

I wrote this the first part of July and never posted it. I was gangstalked at the Interfaith Sanctuary and then trapped in my storage place which I now believe was not a happy acicdent, but an engineered event to attempt to set me up. Below is a video of just part of the conversation. The complaint about this incident was filed by myself last summer at the Boise Police Oversight office, then crickets. Recently I requested the report which of course will exonerate the cop. He may have been set up by being told lies etc. or he may be part of the whole thing. One way of knowing this was a set up is there were other odd things going on at the storage place and that they promised to post an emergency number. Recently I had to walk by the place and there is no emergency number posted anywhere. This begins the part I wrote last summer. I was homeless and spent lots of time at the library. Right after I would arrive an older man would get up and walk away with his cell phone, th

Flow Charts Describing the Government/Contractor Gangstalking Structure from Targeted Justice

I am not just homeless but also a targeted individual. One of their goals for disruption, discrediting and to kill of off early is to make us homeless, that gives them access to do their psychological torture operations, in homeless shelters, when we sleep in a car on the street, in libraries, while we are walking, if we stay in a hotel and while making purchases in Infraguard member stores. The federal government has a data base for tracking the homeless to help them gather information on targets for their street theater, vehicle harassment, etc. The police have direct access to the homeless so psychological torture from the police is used, they show up at soup kitchens, parks, homeless shelters, the police just park wherever I do and menace me, harass me at laundromats, then don't do their jobs when crimes are reported against a target. They block housing which at this point in time is easy due to the intentional creation of high rents and little to no affordable