Skip to main content

A Police Department in Connecticut Issued a Press Release to Warn the Public About Gangstalking Activities. In Boise the Police Participate in it Rather Than Protect the Victims.

This is about several articles written in response to a police department in Connecticut issuing a press release about gangstalking activity in New Haven CT in 2017. Here in Boise Idaho the police department participates in gangstalking and takes no action to investigate or protect citizens from these heinous crimes, no instead they participate in them. Not only do they participate in them using their vehicles for harassment, I have even had cops run cars at me, they block complaints, exonerate bad cops, discredit and gaslight the targets causing a double crime. Is this being done for city hall, the mayor? Is is for Sarah Palin, some other politician, someone from the corrupt department of corrections in Alaska, is it secondary to FEMA (yes all agencies are involved) from what went on in Nome Alaska? In the United States we live in a psychopathocracy which is using journalism and influencers to burn up black budget money that goes to their buddies and themselves as in government security contractors.

Is this organized secondary to the troublemaker list St. Joseph's Hospital in Tacoma WA had me put on in the 1990s. I assumed that list was just for health care corporations, but now that we know about the FICA warrants, the lists journalists and others are put on I have to wonder what that really was. I wasn't much of a trouble maker back then, mainly a patient advocate and St. Josesph's was so abusive they had a nationwide reputation for severe workplace bullying and there was a psychopathic CEO who hated nurses. Are the perpetrators who are organizing these crimes out of Deming, New Mexico where I contacted the FBI about drug dealing cops, the FBI did what they generally do absolutely nothing but cause harm to the ethical whistleblower. Those cops began harassing me. There was also my employer there who was committing Medicaid fraud, but in both of these cases the scope of the crimes was way beyond what I knew about. Was it because they know I generally do the right thing so would support Shawn Christy in getting his story of injustice out?

I tell the truth, report problems, then the perpetrators are allowed to come after me. All the while they discredit me and do what they always do in those situations, slander, libel, harass, sabotage, gaslight and tell everyone I'm lying and crazy to cover their crimes. The problem is never the problem for them or the government, the person who reports the problem is their problem. 

I lived, or shall I say was slowly dying at the Civic Plaza Apartments here in Boise Idaho for a year. The massive amount of abuse is hard to even fathom, but right now I will just say much of it was done by residents already set up for the gangstalking, people next door in the St. Luke's Trailer Park, contractors, staff and a huge amount of sociopaths who streamed into the six story building to flash mob me in the elevator, harass me, menace me, use dogs to menace me, leave garbage, make noise, people had apartments they were not actually living in and gangstalking was staged out of them, that is illegal considering it is HUD housing There is so much I can't begin to tell the story without writing a book or making a documentary.

They also hung out outside in the parking areas, honked horns, set off car alarms, yelled, smoked right by the elevator next to the 'no smoking' sign and did all the usual gangstalking activities such as directed conversation and street theater. Upon going outside there would be people, often the same ones over and over standing or sitting on a bench no matter the time of day, as soon as I went out, they went in. When I came back people would wait in cars or around the corner for me to get to the elevator, then a bunch would flash mob, often with dogs which are not the right breeds for that kind of apartment building. When I exited my apartment people in apartments around me would leave their apartments right after me or people upstairs would run down the hall to the elevator, push all of the buttons, crowd into it, bring out un-leashed dogs allowed to jump on me as soon as the door closed and lots more. I could go on for days about what went on, they kept me from sleeping, I had continuous migraines, my apartment smelled like dirty litter boxes, there were bedbugs, I had to close off my bedroom due to noise campaigns (the litter boxes and bedbugs too), people came in when I was not there, there were constant problems such as leaks, simulations of leaks, gangstalking scratches were on my door which is SOP, fire alarms which were used to harass me and perhaps others (weaponized fire alarms).

Right after I arrived there was a motorhome placed right next to the building, then white trucks associated with G4S arrived and placed something in it. No one stayed in it all winter, then later I mentioned that to a house supervisor at the hospital. Within twenty minutes a car suddenly appeared next to the motorhome and someone went inside to put on a show. Then a weaponized fire alarm went off. Then for about three weeks periodic shows would be put on in an attempt to make it look like someone was staying in the motor home when for months it had just sat there empty. First of all I lived right there with the only window I had right over it, second, why would St. Lukes allow an empty motorhome to be parked there?

The reasons I am homeless are a corrupt and incompetent management company, a corrupt police department who did what they could to slander/libel me and allowed abuse against me over a long period of time and failure of the City Council and Mayor Bieter to listen to the truth and do something about these kinds of crimes. Just as I was when homeless before I fully expect to be harassed by the Boise Police Department because that is what they have always done, along with their community policing program people being involved.

*************

North Haven residents receive letters regarding gang stalking

By Matt DillanePosted: Nov 06, 2017 08:18 PM EST 

NORTH HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) -- North Haven Police say several residents in the town have received letters in the mail indicating gang stalking is taking place.
Officials say there are multiple definitions of gang stalking, including:
1. Government disinformation and using civilian spies/snitches to help with stalking and monitoring innocent people.
2. Criminal activity consisting of the repeated following and harassing of another person.
3. A systemic form of control, which seeks to destroy every aspect of a Targeted Individual's life.
Police say the letters identify specific people in the targeted neighborhoods and encourage recipients to look these individuals up on specific websites.

This information is similar to what I have written about before. It is the beginning stages of the gangstalking, the discrediting and surveillance phase and does not go into details about the operations. Spreading false information about targets is one of their main tactics, they will slander/libel the target with accusations such as they are a pedophile, terrorist or go in stores and report they are shoplifting to cause problems.


Yes, Boise Police Department this is criminal activity which can be done by government harassment programs, drug dealers, corporations, mayors, police auxillary orgs, Masons, religious organizations, political groups, crazy wack job hate groups and security contractors such as Lockheed Martin, Booz Allen and G4S who have all been traced to gangstalking, Lockheed Martin is a huge participant in these crimes funded by the black budgets of the United States and there are a huge number of other participants. It is even more egregious when the police, fire department, highway department and many other government agencies are involved, yes that is a Constitutional crisis right here in river city.

'Gang Stalking' Letters Received In North Haven: Police

Police address "Gang Stalking" letters that several residents have recently received in the mail.

By Vincent Salzo, Patch Staff |

"The letters that have been received identify specific people in the targeted neighborhoods," police said in a post on Facebook. "Pictures of vehicles or homes often accompany the letters. Some letters include web sites to look-up. We discourage anyone from accessing these sites, as this may be an attempt to access your personal information. If you receive a letter, or have information regarding the letters' sender, please contact the North Haven Police Department at 203-239-5321."


After viewing several articles it is very clear this information comes from a press release from the New Haven Police Department.

**********
 I have been gangstalked in several places and not sure exactly when it began, but certainly it may have begun in Nome Alaska where there was even a conspiracy to have me wrongfully imprisoned which is very common for targeted individuals, there is a corporation involved in the story and they often have people gangstalked. The perpetrators generally get something they wanted such as a promotion or political appointment. That was from 2004 to 2006. In 2004-5 the FBI/NSA went around to communities trying to get the Fusion Centers established. They told community leaders they could use the program to target people they did not like.

I was whistleblowing about a doctor who over prescribed narcotics, complaining about a crazy health care program in remote villages, contacting agencies due to lack of Universal Precautions being used in the hospital in Nome Alaska, lack of training in general, specifically that flight nurses did not have appropriate training or certification, that the Native people were treated like crap, there were a massive number of rapes coming in from the remote villages we served and the police did not arrest the perps. The police picked up the intoxicants and dumped them on the nurse in the two cart ER which resulted in the nurse being assaulted and a huge number of other things. I was not the only one, many nurses and others only lasted a short time before they would run screaming to the airport after doing something such as throw a bunch of stuff out a window. There was massive workplace bullying and gangstalking, but I had no idea what either was back then, especially gangstalking.

This all made me very ill with PTSD and physical problems, pain due to ME/cfs. I had a break down at work after trying to see the psychiatrist several times and being denied access. I now know that denial of access or a misdiagnosis would be SOP with gangstalking. I was suicidal then due to not even understanding what was going on nor did I realize the huge number of sociopathic scum we have in our country who would intentionally harm other people so they could do wrong. This was an Indian Health Hospital. That agency has a long history of horrible facilities but they had given a Native corporation full control of the hospital in a very remote area with no oversight at all. One day at work I dissociated and took drugs from the lock up, I still have no memory of it, but found the drugs in my pockets later. I was charged with felonies, then the corrupt court system and harassment from the corrupt police department in Nome got worse (the corruption continues to this day). I have quite a story to tell about later being wrongfully arrested and imprisoned three days after filing an appeal from the corrupt officers of the court including the public defender agency.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karen Melton-Stewart Former NSA Analyst Msg to Law Enforcement on Their Participation in Gangstalking

At this point pretty much all of the government agencies local, state and federal are infiltrated. This is the result of 9/11 which was used to pass the Patriot Act, the NSA, HLS, FBI, DOJ, CIA, JTTF Fusion Centers, military intelligence and the infiltration of all agencies by the CIA. These are old tactics they use with the addition of electronics for tracking/surveillance and directed energy weapons. The gangstalking tactics have been used by NAZI SS, STASI, KGB and CIA. Our CIA and military has used these tactics in other countries in a psychological war on the population in order to overthrow governments in particular countries. They are going after their own citizens and this has gone on for decades.  Part of this is being done for experimental reasons and part of it is to go after journalists, influencers, activists, truth tellers, whistleblowers, enemies of the powerful to destroy their lives and prevent influence on the population. At least 60% of us are women, intelligent,

WMD CST, Idaho National Guard Had An Odd MMS Group Text on My Phone. George Webb Depleted Uranium/Cargo Ships. Co-inky-dinks Aplenty

I wrote this the first part of July and never posted it. I was gangstalked at the Interfaith Sanctuary and then trapped in my storage place which I now believe was not a happy acicdent, but an engineered event to attempt to set me up. Below is a video of just part of the conversation. The complaint about this incident was filed by myself last summer at the Boise Police Oversight office, then crickets. Recently I requested the report which of course will exonerate the cop. He may have been set up by being told lies etc. or he may be part of the whole thing. One way of knowing this was a set up is there were other odd things going on at the storage place and that they promised to post an emergency number. Recently I had to walk by the place and there is no emergency number posted anywhere. This begins the part I wrote last summer. I was homeless and spent lots of time at the library. Right after I would arrive an older man would get up and walk away with his cell phone, th

Flow Charts Describing the Government/Contractor Gangstalking Structure from Targeted Justice

I am not just homeless but also a targeted individual. One of their goals for disruption, discrediting and to kill of off early is to make us homeless, that gives them access to do their psychological torture operations, in homeless shelters, when we sleep in a car on the street, in libraries, while we are walking, if we stay in a hotel and while making purchases in Infraguard member stores. The federal government has a data base for tracking the homeless to help them gather information on targets for their street theater, vehicle harassment, etc. The police have direct access to the homeless so psychological torture from the police is used, they show up at soup kitchens, parks, homeless shelters, the police just park wherever I do and menace me, harass me at laundromats, then don't do their jobs when crimes are reported against a target. They block housing which at this point in time is easy due to the intentional creation of high rents and little to no affordable